Retail Country Manager - Germany
Luxe Talent, an International Recruitment and Training Consultancy specialised in Fashion, Luxury, Retail and FMCG, is looking for a COUNTRY RETAIL MANAGER for Germany for one of its client, a french fashion company from the high premium segment.
In our recruitment and training consultancy we work with different firms in the Luxury, Premium and High Premium sectors around Europe and have offices in Barcelona, Madrid, Paris, Milan and Munich.
The RETAIL COUNTRY MANAGER has the following goals:
- to provide quality service, customer satisfaction and operational efficiency that ensures growth and profitability goals and objectives are met.
- Responsible for implementation and compliance with company policies and procedures and other applicable regulatory guidelines.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Responsible for business development, sales, marketing and new business development within the country with local and joint partners to ensure that maximum revenue is generated.
- Ensure that all established international procedures, plans, and programs for the Company are understood and implemented within all departments to achieve international revenue and profit goals.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures, local rules and regulations for the country.
- Provide guidance and support to country management staff on any issues relating to operations, communication, human resources, revenue enhancement, standardizing procedures, systems applications, and executing processes.
- Review and evaluate country P&L performance and establish short term goals to address any budgetary shortfalls.
- Collaborate with senior management to develop continuous improvement methodology in key areas of profit and growth, and use key performance indicators to drive and quantify cost optimization while maintaining customer quality and service.
- 5+ years experience within Fashion or Luxury Retail ideally
- Ability to communicate and interact effectively with people from multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from management, employees, clients and vendors.
- Computer literate
- Intermediate proficiency in Microsoft Office, internet, web-based and job specific software applications.
- Fluent in German and English
At Luxe Talent we want to help you achieve your goals, that's why we offer you the most interesting job opportunities in the Fashion, Retail, Luxury and FMCG market. Follow us on our social networks to keep up to date with all our news. Luxe Talent on LinkedIn or Instagram.